The missing typesafe SwiftUI navigation library
- UIPilot is not a replacement of the SwiftUI's NavigationView, it's rather a wrapper around it that you would have likely written. Thus all standard NavigationView features like title, swipe gesture, topbar etc. are available by default.
- APIs are inspired by the android, flutter and web based routers - Very simple and easy to use.
- Typesafe navigation - Routing to wrong path will fail at compile time rather than runtime.
- Typesafe parameters - Routing with wrong parameters will fail at compile time rather than runtime.
- Very tiny library - it's barely 200 lines of code.